Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sad times

There is just something really sad about walking into your room to find your roommate in the same spot you left her in when you left almost 12 hours before...And to make this sad picture a little worse have her sitting there on her bed with her laptop and headphones! I'm not even there and she clearly doesn't know when I'll be back, so why sit there with headphones on???

It's been almost 2 weeks being with my roommate and she still has yet to say more than 5 words to me in a day. I'm not counting in a row, but in a single day! I try to warm up to her, I say 'morning' to her every day, but I get a nod in return.

I've only seen her talking to one person in the dorm. And when she's at the dorm she's either studding in the kitchen or in our room. ALL day yesterday, which I might add was a holiday, she stayed cooped up in the room with her homework. Today I'm guessing she did the same thing...Which isn't a bad thing, but I've yet to see her do anything. And it would be nice to have some solo time in the room as well, to study or skype or have a few friends over...

I'm hoping she'll warm up a bit in the weeks to come, but if not I don't think I can stand 3 months of living with ghost. Not having anyone to talk to yet not having a moment alone!

あきら

No comments:

Post a Comment