Monday, June 28, 2010

Korean Class

Last week was my first week of Intensive Korean at University of Chicago. And after the first class I had the best time of my life! Of course the drive into Chicago at 8AM is killer and it's three hours of my day that I'm stuck in class, but I don't really have anything better to do.
But the class is just so much fun! My professor is amazing and its a nice small class, so its more personal. I feel like I've learned just as much if not more Korean in this first week than I ever learned of Japanese in even one month!

On a different note, my room is a disaster area. I'm changing everything around and getting rid of all the crap I've horded over the years! But it's getting to look like a room again.

Gilli

PS...Super Junior's 너 같은 사람 또 없어 (No Other) is pure amazing! They keep putting out one amazing song after another. I don't think I've ever liked an album so much as I have liked 미인아 (Bonamana)!

---

来週、一番週の韓国語のクラスにシカゴの大学だった。そして、一番クラスでからとても楽し刈った!シカゴに八時午前に運転して、一日に三時間はクラスがあって、でもぜんぜんがある。
でも、クラスはがとても楽しいね!先生がすごい。クラスが小さい、それから一身上のクラスだ。一番の週にもって多くの韓国語を習ってから、一月間に日本語を習った!

私の部屋は被災地だ。

歌う

PS...Super Juniorの너 같은 사람 또 없어が別のすごい歌を作てからすごい歌だった。CDが好きさらに미인아 (Bonamana)が大好きと思わない。

---

한국어 coming soon!

지희

No comments:

Post a Comment