So I've been thinking about this for a while. I wanna start to blog again, and I wanna do movie and drama reviews, also to help on my Japanese and possible Korean.
Now I'm not 100% sure if I wanna just change this blog over to doing that, I mean it didn't really have much of anything else on it.
Or if I wanna start up a new blog...
I already have 2 or 3 started up and don't really know if I wanna do another one. But they again if I do start doing review and stuff I don't really want some of my entries from before to all that public.
Well what ever I deside on, I do want to do this. I already have pretty much been doing the same thing on FaceBook, but this would be more in depth and more perfessonal, I guess.
Gilli
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I say go for it Gilli.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy the reviews you put up on your Facebook, even if I don't actually watch the dramas you write about. I like seeing that you're so passionate about the things you enjoy.