So since I leave for Japan a week from Thursday I've been getting ready by packing, fixing somethings, staring off into the abyss because I'm so overwhelmed, and downloading a bunch of Japanese dramas (to help get me used to Japanese again).
As of right now I have an extra bag, 2 pairs of shoes, a book, and a HUGE pile of clothes siting on my floor ready to be packed. I can at least say that I got all my pants that were torn up fixed. And I'm almost done sewing my purse (tis a kitty with hidden pockets and chains! x3)
I have come across some interesting drams though. Like I mentioned in my last blog I finally finished watching all of Hana Yori Dango(花より男子) or Boys Over Flowers after buying it over a year ago! One of the first dramas I came across was Tsuki no Koibito(月の恋人) or Moon Lovers, it just so happens to have Matsuda Shota(松田翔太) and Tsuyoshi Abe(阿部力) who were both in Hana Yori Dango(花より男子). Matsuda Shota is starting to become one of my favorite actor, he's a wonderful actor and I like the characters he plays. It's also amazing how beautiful his Chinese is! I can't wait to take Chinese next year!!!
I also watched the first episode of Beautiful Love ~君がいれば~. Sadly it was only 10 minutes long, but it had Yoochun(유천) from DBSK(동방신기). After seeing their other dramas where they were all adorable and sweet, it was awesome to see him playing a stuck up jerk for the first time!
The other drama I got is a teen drama called Yankee-kun and Glasses-chan(ヤンキー君とメガネちゃん). Naka Riisa(仲里依紗) is so cute in it!
Now that I've put of packing I'm going to start up again...
Gilli signing off...
[PS]
Once I leave/get to Japan posts will start being in English and Japanese(and Korean if I'm up to it afterward...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment